Sunday, January 09, 2005

Mexican Saturday Night

Nice warm day for a January in Chicago. Business picked up at our store and the world was looking like a better place. My friend Joe stopped by with his friend Melissa who is in town from Tennessee and we decided to go out to dinner. Everyone thought Mexican sounded good so we opted for La Tejanita in Woodstock. I had a Carne Esada steak dinner and my wife Char had the chicken Fajitas. Melissa had the Enchillada dinner and Joe had the assorted taco dinner. We had a great night dicussing what books we like to read, tv shows we like to watch and a variety of other topics. We even had a strolling guitar player sing "Last Kiss" in spanish for us. Check out the link above for info on La Tejanita, it is from a website called restaurantdb.net. This is a great website for looking up restaurant info.

What I'm Watching:

50 First Dates



What I'm Listening To:



No comments: