Thursday, August 18, 2005

A Day in the Life

Nothing exciting going on! Actually working hard on removing the nasty looking pile of mulch from our driveway that has been sitting there since May. Oh, it's been slowly dwindling down mind you but not quick enough. I think I am finally down to about 3 or 4 wheel barrows full.

Tonight is Classic Car night in Historic Downtown Crystal Lake. The weather forecast shows rain most of the day. Let's hope it doesn't, or car night will be cancelled. It was cancelled last week and the rain stopped. I'm one of the DJ's for the event and I need the money. So pray for no rain! At least from about 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Then it can rain buckets and buckets!

What I'm Reading:

Twelfth Card - Jeffrey Deaver - Another Lincoln Rhyme novel. I have read almost every book writtern by Jeffrey Deaver. Every book was great, this is no exception, some great plot twists.



What I'm Watching:

Secret Window - Excellent movie. I pretty much enjoy anything with Johnny Depp



See what I'm selling on EBay!

No comments: