Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekends With Friends and Family

Had a fantastic weekend! Saturday night we went to a friends house Roy and Joanne. Order chinese food and played a great game called - Sequence. This is a fun card game and I highly recommend it.



Sunday, we went to my uncle Denny and his wife Diane's house in Wisconsin. He is a woodcarver and I consider him one of the best I have ever seen. We had a great time. He lives in a rural area and has tons of birdhouses and feeders all over the place. We were able to sit and watch multiple kinds of woodpeckers and other birds feed. We also see a flock of wild turkeys running down the street. My aunt Mary Lou and her husband Dick came by as well. I also met a cousin I never knew before Michael. He is my Mother's half-brother Martin's son. What a nice guy!

We ended up going out to dinner at a Thai restaurant. My wife and I had the Pad Thai and it was delicious. After dinner we went back to my uncle's and sat and talked for a while and ate some delicious Apple Crisp. It's great to have such nice family!

If you want to chek out his wood carvings, go to http://www.cedarstump.us

What I'm Reading:
From the TV show. This book has some great recipes and exercise tips, along with motivational messages.


What I'm Listening To:
This is an interesting cd. I would have to call it new age. I like to listen to this while I work to relax and concentrate.

No comments: