Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In A Nutshell - A Summary of What's Happening!

  • Working very hard at my day job - I've got a super busy schedule and I expect to continue that way for at least a couple more months... WHEW!
  • Business at my wife's Designer Glass Studio is doing well, we will be at the Crystal Lake Expo this weekend. If you are in the area, stop on by!
  • Uncle Fat's Attic was in the newspaper. Click here to read the story!
  • I'm in the news again! Columbia News Service. The article was close, but not exact. We didn't quit smoking one year ago, it was more like 7 years and Shiritaki Noodles are made from Tofu, not yams. The yam noodles are are called Konnyaku. They are similiar in texture and taste though.
  • Had a great St Patrick's Day dinner at my sisters. Corned beef and cabbage of course!

Here are my new favorite TV shows right now:

Little People, Big World - Very interesting show about two parents who were born little and their 2 average size children and twin boys, one of average height and one of little stature. Watch this show to appreciate life through their eyes and how they share the same problems as average height families.

Flip This House - More reality tv about a company that buys houses, fixes them up and flips them for a profit (at least they hope so)

The Gym - Reality show about a Gym and it's trainers.

What I'm Reading:

Cell - Great book by Stephen King. This will make you think twice about buying a phone.


1 comment:

Sally said...

I read Cell and it was good but a clone of his earlier book, The Stand.