Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dreary Weather

I've got lots of wonderful items on Ebay. Check it out!

Ebay Items - Click here!

The weather here in the Greater Chicago Metropolitan area has been cool and wet. I call it dreary! Although all the flowers are blooming and the trees are sprouting their leaves, the weeds are poking their nasty little heads up. I'm not reading anything new or watching anything new. I did however see the band Chicago on TV and they sounded great! Just like the way they used to in the 'Old Daze". The horn section is back in full force! They have a new album out:



My Favorite TV Shows as of now (in no particular order)

Little People, Big World
Survivor
Apprentice
Flip This House
Ghosthunters
King Of Queens
Two And A Half Men
Seventh Heaven (now off the air)
Living Fresh
The Gym
Sopranos
Lost

No comments: