Monday, December 18, 2006

My 21 Joyful Things

Our Pastor asked everyone in church to write down 3 things we were joyful for each day for the next 7 days. This would help remind us how thankful we should be to God. Here is my first 3 things. I will try very hard to do this every day.



  1. I am joyful for my health.
  2. I am joyful that friends of our Ralph and Linda Dawson are in stable condition after being hit by an automobile.
  3. I am joyful that I am able to provide for my family on a daily basis.

What I'm Reading:



What I'm Watching:

If you like House of 1000 Corpses, you will love this!



What I'm Watching on TV:

Little People, Big World
Top Chef
How I Met Your Mother
My Boys

Please recycle this holiday season. Having a big party does not give you an excuse for not recycling cans and bottles.

No comments: