Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Vacation, Sweet Vacation

I'm on vacation all this week! Although you might not think so. I still check my email @ least twice a day! ;-)

Last Saturday, September 8th we went to my nephew Curt's 40th birthday party. We had a great time, most of my family was there...

Curt, his wife Michele and their 2 daughters - Haley and Kelly.
My nephew Scott, his wife Gail and their 2 daughters - Abigal and Sara.
My Niece Randee, her husband Mike and their 2 daughters - Kelsey and Bridgette and their son Ben.
My sister Dawn and her husband Tom.
My Brother Kevin, his wife Colleen and their two sons - Kyle and Colin.
My nephew Tim and his wife Melissa.
My nephew Patrick.
My mother June.
MIA were my brother Tim, his son Sean and his wife Georgia, my nephew Ryan and my niece Caitlyn.

It was great to see everyone, the food was good and plentiful and the conversation great!

Hoping to have the floor finished this week, along with re grouting the shower!

What I'm Reading:


What I'm Watching on DVD:
FlightPlan - Jodie Foster, While transporting her recently deceased husbands casket to America, widower Kyle Pratt's daughter disappears on a huge jumbo jet. Very suspenseful



Most Love Dogs - Diane Lane and John Cusack. Typical romantic comedy. I only loved it because of John Cusack. I love everything he does.



What I'm Watching on TV:

Living With Ed

Damages

Dog The Bounty Hunter

Notice: Resident Evil:Extinction Coming out this Fall!

No comments: