Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday, Monday

Update from the weekend!

We had a Holiday Open House at our Store - Uncle Fat's Attic. This was held to introduce all of the wonderful holiday items we have. Not a bad turnout, a little slow on Sunday. After Thanksgiving we will be open on Sundays until Christmas.

Had huge problems on Saturday with my allergies, I took allergy medication and oh course I overdid it. Then Saturday night turned into stomach problems after eating some tacos at a national chain. I don't think it was the actual food itself, it just did not sit right with my stomach. After eating and doing some quick grocery shopping I crashed out on the couch until 1:30 in the morning.

Sunday I installed a piece of SGO glass for a customer. It looked gorgeous, much better than the existing piece of stained glass that was there when they bought the house. It was a brown and gold bevels and shells piece. Yucch! Might have looked nice in the seventies. The store was open until 5:00 pm. After closing we went home, fed the dogs, let them out and went to my Mother's 82nd birthday party at my sister's house. See bought some food from Portillo's and boy was it good! Italian Beef sandwiches, Chicken Vesuvio, Baked Mostaccioli and some of there delicious Chocolate cake.

What I'm watching:







No comments: