Monday, November 22, 2004

Out of Town!

I've been out of town in Minnesota most of last week, so I'm a little behind in my blogging. Over the weekend we went to my Nephew's engagement party at a restaurant in Chicago - Central Gyros. It's a Greek restaurant that has been around for 32 years. They have a wonderful selection of Greek food. Now my wife or I have never been to an engagement party before so we did not know what to expect. It was very nice, the food was good (we had a combination platter). The couple opened their gifts which included items needed for their wedding. Went home with the feeling of eating too much.

On Sunday was our 17 year wedding anniversary. We decided to celebrate by going out to dinner at a new restaurant in the area - Bonefish Grill. The food was wonderful as was the waitress - Cheryl. I had a snapper in a butter and pineapple sauce. It was dusted with Macadamia nuts. Char had a pecan crusted white fish of some kind. For an appetizer we had the Bang Bang shrimp. Very tasty!

What I'm reading:


What I'm listening to:




What I'm watching:

No comments: