Wednesday, December 22, 2004

3 More Shopping Days!

This holiday season has been a tough one for the store. Sales have not been close to what was expected. I have been on vacation from my full time job to help Char out at the store. We have been talking with other business owners and are getting the same response from everyone. Maybe the next 3 days will turn everything around. I'm very optimistic you know.

Christmas Eve is going to be spent at my house and will consist of my mother - June, sister - Dawn, brother-in-law - Tom and myself. The dinner will consist of a seasoned pork roast, Scalloped potatoes and oven roasted vegetables. The oven roasted vegetables are from the first South Beach Book and consist of asparagus, red onion, red pepper, yellow pepper, yellow squash and zucchini. I highly recommend the vegetables.

Here's an interesting website:


Ugly Christmas Lights


What I'm Reading (actually just using it for reference):



What I'm Watching:





What I'm Listening To:





No comments: