Sunday, December 26, 2004

Another Christmas Gone and Done

Well Christmas 2004 is over and done. Santa was good to me as usual. I did buy my wife the dvd of "A Christmas Story". There are some fun interview with the kids from the movie 20 years later. I also picked her up the Los Lonely Boys cd. I think they are going to be one of the top groups of 2005.

Had Christmas Eve dinner at our house. The menu consisted of a Seasoned Port Roast from Wayne's Country Grocery in Marengo, South Beach oven roasted vegetables, and scalloped potatoes. My mother, sister and brother-in-law joined us. After dinner we played the game - Scene It.

Christmas Day was spent at my wife's brother's house and my sister's.

Favorite Web Sites:

Ever wonder what happened to the favorite classic rock band of yours? Look em up here...

Classic Rock Bands and Artists






No comments: