Wednesday, March 30, 2005

ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST

Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
See Below

HOW MANY ?


................. 3 ?
..................4 ?




WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.READ IT AGAIN !The reasoning behind is further down.The brain cannot process "OF".Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.Three is normal, four is quite rare.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Illinois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found 5 but, I am very unique. I think it runs in my family. R

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mark O'Meara, I am out surfing for the latest information on "family tree" and found your site. Although ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it caught my attention and interest. I see now why Google pointed me to this page while I was searching for "family tree" related stuff. Not the best fit, but I spent a few minutes reading some of the posts anyway- interesting.