Friday, August 24, 2007

The Rain In Spain

The rain has just been unbelieveable! Will it ever stop! I have two more weeks before vacation. Yippee! I need to finish laying my bamboo flooring in our family room. I was 3/4 of the way down before I ran into a problem joining a hallway to the mainroom due to a wall not being square. This is one of my many projects to finish.

What I'm Reading:
Step on a Crack - James Patterson
Excellent! New Character - Michael Bennett, a detective with 10 adopted children and a wife with terminal cancer.



What I'm Listening To:
Lincoln Brewster - All To You
Great Christian Rock with amazing guitar.


What I'm Watching:


What I'm Using:
Microsoft OneNote
What a great way to organize all your notes and bits of information.
You can clip screens from web pages to pages in a notebook, add text, add hyperlinks and search for easily all in one easy to use product.
I LOVE IT!

No comments: