Saturday, May 28, 2005

Nothing New to Report On?

Nothing much new going on. Looking forward to the holiday weekend, although I have plenty of work to do. I am on vacation next week, so I have to catch up on everything for my full time job. Yikes! Played Wallyball last night, then came home and went to the mall for some Japanese food. My wife and I both love Japanese. We did avoid the sushi, since it is a no no on our diet. We then took a ride to Borders to return a CD we purchased a couple of night ago. The CD inside the jewel case did not match the jewel case. The CD itself was labeled correctly, but the music on it was totally different. I have probably purchased over 2000 cds in my life and this is the first time this ever happened.

Have a great holiday weekend!

What I'm Listening to:
Diane Arkenstone

No comments: