Thursday, May 12, 2005

What's going on after Mother's Day

Enjoyed a nice Mother's Day with my family at my sister's house. I am lucky to still have my mother kicking around, especially with all her heart ailments over the years.

We dined on a meal of Hawaiian Marinated Flank Steak, Honey-Ginger Salmon, Nutty Green Beans and baked potatoes and salad. The guys did all the cooking and the women did all the eating.

For dessert, we had brownies, Honey Ricotta Cheesecake and a Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie. Yum!

What I am reading:

Another Alex Cross Novel, very good if you like Alex Cross.



What I am watching:

This is an excellent workout DVD. Very easy on the body and great for the mind and spirit. I highly recommend it.



This is a superb remake of my favorite film - Dawn of The Dead. A must see for horror flick lovers.



Now, I must show the original Dawn of The Dead. A classic in my eyes.



Anchorman:The legend of Ron Burgundy. This is a funny movie, if you are a Will Ferrill Fan.



What I am listening to:

OK, I'm a sucker for American Idol. I admit it.
My top 2 right now - Bo and Vonzell. Carrie is great, but I think she is limited in her style. I think she will turn out to be one of the top country performers in the upcoming years. My pick to win.... Bo Bice. He is different and has a unique sounding voice. Don't worry Vonzell, remember Clay Aiken and Kimberly Locke. Both successful recording artists.



Hey Constintine's band - Pray For The Soul Of Betty CD is now available

No comments: