Thursday, January 04, 2007

Evolution of Video Games

Here is a link to a pictorial of the history of Video Games.

http://knuttz.net/hosted_pages/Console-Evolution-20070103

Let's see I have had the following:

Odyssey
Atari 2600
Atari 400 (which was really a pc/video games)
Sega
Nintendo 64
XBox

I was driving along the tollway to Chicago the other and noticed a sign hanging over the tollbooths.

It declared - "Welcome to Chicago Rod Blagojevich - Governor"

Now isn't this just a wonderful waste of the taxpayers money? Everytime a new governor is elected, someone has to go and repaint these signs all over the state. Illinois is not the only state that does this. I have also seen this in various cities as well.

I would think that everyone that lives in the state should know who the Governor is and if they don't, they don't deserve to know. As far as people passing through, I don't think they really care.

Just my opinion.

No comments: