Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Buzz is...

I've been very busy. This is a good thing. It's hard to believe it's October already! The weather has been great, but I'm waiting for a frost any day now. I'll just give a quick recap of what I'm doing.

What I'm Reading:

Dean Koontz's Frankenstein Book Two:City of Night



My rating - 3 stars. I really like this 2nd installment in the series. The whole premise of Frankenstein being alive after 200 years is fascinating. I highly recommend it. The only drawback is the 3rd and final book won't be out until the summer of 2006.

What I'm watching (movies):

Resident Evil: Apocalypse



My Rating - 3 stars. If you enjoyed the first movie, check this one out. I look forward to the next installment. I guess it is called Resident Evil: Afterlife and will come out in 2006. I just love any movie with the undead walking the earth.

What I'm Watching on TV:

Ghost Hunters

This show is on the Sci-Fi channel. The TAPS team (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) go to various reputed hauntings across the US and try and either prove or disprove the story. The founders Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson, who are also plumbers during the day along with their team are not your everyday ghost geeks.



My wife and I love this show.

Want to be a Ghost Hunter?





What I can recommend for you to use:

Want a nice vacuum, but can't afford an expensive one with all the attachments?
Try the Dirt Devil Dynomite. Nothing fancy, inexpensive and works great. I have 4 dogs, 3 of which shed hair like crazy and this picks it all up with little effort. Hey, it's bagless to boot!

No comments: