Sunday, October 30, 2005

When Mexican Restaurants Go Bad

Last night we went to what was once our favorite Mexican restaurant with a couple of friends. What a disaster! It all started when we asked for a refill on the tortilla chips. It took at least 10 minutes to get a refill, that was after asking again. After when seemed forever the food finally came. My wife and our friend Judy had Chicken Fajitas. The Fajitas came, but the tortillas did not. We had to ask several times before we got them. When they finally came, the corn tortillas were tostata tortillas. Gus and I ordered Skirt steak dinners, when they came it was not skirt steak. What a train wreck! I will think twice before going there again. I will not mention any names here

Latest Pet Peeve:
I really hate it when someone takes a frozen or refrigerated item out of their cart at a grocery store and leaves it on a shelve somewhere else in the store. Not only does that make groceries more expensive for us but for them as well. Get a clue people!

What I'm Watching:

Final Destination 2

If you like the original you will like this as well.



Hats off to the Chicago White Sox! World Champions!

No comments: