Friday, October 22, 2004

Daily Ramblings

I was just thinking of a tasty treat my mother used to make me when I was a kid. Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Sounds gross, but it's actually pretty good. Make a standard PB&J sandwich, butter the outsides of the bread and grill it in a frying pan. Remove and eat when golden brown. CAREFUL that jelly can get pretty hot!

What I'm watching:

Movies: Ginger Snaps Wild movie about 2 teenage goth sisters and ones transformation into a werewolf. Not for weak stomachs.

TV: The Apprentice - I'm glad they voted Stacy off. She could not shut up and stop patting herself on the back.

Survivor - Sorry to see Lisa go. Rory is turning out to be a cleaver conniver.

Joey - At first I didn't have much hope, but this show is getting better.

What I'm listening to:

Paul Hardcastle - Cover to Cover

What I'm Reading:

Trace - Patricia Cornwell

No comments: