Wednesday, October 20, 2004

What I've Been Doing!

OK, here is what has been going on. Yesterday I made a Coca-Cola Beef Roast. Not bad tasting, easy to make. I should have made gravy to go with it. My wife brought that up halfway through eating it. I made a quick gravy by adding some flour to the drippings. A little on the sweet side but tasty.

Finished watching a movie - My Little Eye which is a really weird movie (it finally gets good at the end, way to much time spent setting up the story) and finally finished Blow Fly by Patrica Cornwell. I was not that thrilled by it. I would have to rate it a 5 on a scale of 1 -10 for the Scarpetta series. She has done much better work. If you are a fan of Scarpetta, then it is a must read.

On my way into work today, I listened to Boz Scaggs - Other Roads on CD. Not a bad album. It's a older one, but a good one.

Tis all for now!

No comments: