Friday, October 08, 2004

FInally A Friday

Here is what went on yesterday! Busy day working, I sometimes work from home and boy oh boy it has been quite busy. Weather here is starting to get the fall chill in the air and the trees and bushes are changing colors.

I finished work up around 3:30 pm and went to Office Depot to pick up some print cartridges for our printer. We are printing out over 700 invitations to our "Customer Appreciation Day" at our store - Uncle Fat's Attic. If you are in Crystal Lake on Saturday, October 16th - stop on by for some refreshments and wonderful sales!

I then went to your store and Char and I started to decide what we wanted for dinner. We both agreed that a pizza from Georgios in Crystal Lake would be in good taste. So we ordered a medium Papa Georgios deep dish pizza. If you have never had a pizza from here, check it out. They have a takeout place in Lake In The Hills as well.

I am going to make a change today to my blog to allow people to leave comments without registering to Blogger.com. This was after hearing my wife complain about it. So please feel free to leave comments, just keep in mind I will be deleting anything in bad taste. Sorry, but I want this to be family friendly.

Hey folks, take my polls! I want your thoughts and opinions! Thanks!!!!

No comments: