Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday is the day of rest

OK, Last night we went to a friends house for a dinner/birthday party. She had made the best pork roast I ever tasted. Mouth watering! Had some great conversation about vacuum cleaners. Vacuum cleaners! Yes, vacuum cleaners. We decided here are are favorites along with there ratings.

Rainbow - Fantastic
Kirby - very good, but a pain to work with
Electrolux - Great (I could not find a website for them)
Hoover - Very good
Dyson - Great
Oreck - Not very good suction, but very lightweight
Fanthom - Great suction. thats it!

When you have 4 dogs, 3 of which are very hairy - vacuums are a priority!


I watched a movie over the last few days that actually made me sick. The name of it was Cabin Fever. Now I love gross movies, but this one made me nauseous. I would highly recommend it if you look gross movies.

Checked my Ebay auctions and found one of my items had sold! Yippee!

Now we are trying to decide what to do today. It's a toss up between the Kane County Flea Market and the Dole Mansion Oktober Fest in Crystal Lake. I told my better half to ask her friend if she wanted to go to the flea market. If she does, then we will go there otherwise Oktober Fest it is!

Tune in tomorrow for the results!

PS
Two of my favorite tv shows are on tonight, check them out!

Extreme Makeover Home Edition on ABC
Surreal Life on VH1

No comments: