Sunday, October 03, 2004

What I'm listening to and/or reading and/or watching

Here is what I am listening to:

Steve Miller Band - Young Hearts
Dash Crofts - Today If you like Seals and Crofts, I think you will enjoy this.
Van Halen -The Best of Van Halen Vol. 1
Here is what I am reading (fiction):

Blow Fly - Patricia Cornwell
Sandstorm - James Rollins I just finished this one. A little on the long side, but well worth it!
The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom A great read! Very quick and a great story!

Here is what I am reading (non-fiction):

Direct Marketing Techniques:Building Your Business Using Direct Mail and Direct Response Advertising - Lois Geller

What I am watching:
Cabin Fever

Other Items I feel are worth a look:

Dyson Vacuum for Animals
Fanthom Vacuum

No comments: