Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Looks Like Rain

Took a couple of days off! Yesterday was a gorgeous day outside! I wish I could have enjoyed more of it. It was in the low seventies and the sun was shining!

Made a nice "Country Fried Steak" for dinner last night. Here's the recipe. Easy!

Ingredients:
3-4 Cube Steaks
1/2 cup flour
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 package of Lipton's Onion Soup mix

Directions:
  • Heat up large skillet and melt butter in it
  • Dredge cubes steaks in flour
  • Place cube steaks in skillet, salt and pepper to taste.
  • Cook until browned, 5-6 minutes per side
  • Fill skillet with water until steaks are covered.
  • Pour 1/2 package of soup mix
  • Cover and simmer for 40 minutes

Serves 4

Goes good with South Beach Mashed Potatoes and a vegetable.

After dinner I went to go do an installation at a customer's house. I loaded up my vehicle with all my tools and I thought I better go to the washroom before I leave (it was a long ride). Well to make a long story short, I was zipping my jeans and the zipper broke! Yikes!!! I searched our store for a safety pin and found one. I pinned my pants together and left my shirt untucked. Not the nicest look, but It was better then having my fly open all night!

Watched a pretty interesting movie over the weekend - The Cell with Jennifer Lopez. I thought it was pretty weird, but what the heck I like weird movies.




Right now, I'm listening to:
Pure Moods - This is a new age type cd, very relaxing.



No comments: